I'm a Groupon lover for sure!
I have found amazing deals on that site!
And OH.EM.GEE... A massage at 90% off the original price!
I'm in heaven.
Well today I was introduced to another TWO sites just like Groupon!
Look At these Great Savings in the OKC area!!
Being a coupon lover, I can't get enough of these deals!
Especially with the holidays approaching!
These would make great gifts!
How much would your mother-in-law love you if you got her a massage!?!
Or even better,
Buy a picture package from a local photo studio and save a bundle on your Christmas pictures!
Check it out.
**While you are saving, sign up with RueLaLa... up to 90% off designer clothing, housewares, shoes, and they even have wine AND exotic vacation packages!!**
As many of you know I just moved into my new house.
Luckily I didn't have to search through tons of dining sets after I moved.
My bff is letting me use hers!
It's a win/win :) She doesn't have to pay for a storage unit and I don't have to buy a set...yet!
Check out her blog HERE!
Also, before I forget!
I know a lot of my readers are married, and I know many men like to hunt!
I wanted to let you ladies know about a company that is giving away broadheads.
All you pay is shipping.
I grabbed a couple for the hunters in my life.
And let me know if you pick any up!
It's been a quick minute since I've hosted a giveaway!
We are back!
With the holidays quickly approaching it is time to start thinking about gifts! I have my dad, my step dad, and three brothers to shop for and I always have trouble shopping for the men in my life. I have no clue what to get them, ever. They usually end up with clothing or giftcards...no fun! Luckily I was just introduced to Executive Gift Shoppe :) My holiday lifesaver!
Executive Gift Shoppe is a retailer of personalized gifts for young professionals. They have many unique gift ideas for men including business card holders and flasks. They have been in business since 1999 and online since 2000 (why have I not heard of them before!?) With a goal of 100% customer satisfaction (which they achieve above and beyond!) it is easy to see why I have loved working with them.
We were sent the Brushed Stainless Steel Traveler Swiss Army Knife by Wenger
When I opened the box I was surprised to see it in its own case!
- Stainless Steel Traveler Swiss Army Knife
- Stainless steel handles
- 2.5" Large blade
- 2.4" Springless scissors with serrated, self-sharpening design
- Patented locking screwdriver, cap lifter, wire stripper
- Can opener
- Nail file, nail cleaner
- Reamer, awl
- Key ring
- Actual Size: 3.25"
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
Also, most items from Executive Gift Shoppe can be personalized for your loved ones.
They offer free engraving on many items. (Up to 3 letters)
You can purchase the Brushed Stainless Steel Traveler Swiss Army Knife for $60.35, personalization is FREE!
Executive Gift Shoppe is offering one of my readers $50 for an item of their choice! (Free Shipping too!)
How To Enter:
**Include your email address on each comment/entry posted**
Mandatory Entries (post one comment per entry):
- Visit Executive Gift Shoppe and tell me which item you will choose if you win (up to $50).
- Follow Jesse Mac via Google Friend Connect (right hand side of blog:))
Extra Entries (remember to post one separate comment per entry):
- "Like" Executive Gift Shoppe on Facebook
- Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter
- "Like" Jesse Mac on Facebook
- Follow Jesse Mac on Twitter
- (FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES) Blog about this giveaway & link back to Army Wife Jesse Mac AND Executive Gift Shoppe
- (ONE EXTRA ENTRY PER DAY) Tweet about this giveaway! Just copy and paste the following: Win a personalized gift of your choice, up to $50 from @ArmyWifeJesse @giftshoppe! Head on over to http://bit.ly/aLZfhc #giveaway
- (THREE ENTRIES) Snag my button from the sidebar!
- Post one RELEVANT comment on a non giveaway post.
- Enter another giveaway that I am hosting.
GOOD LUCK!!! This Giveaway Ends Monday, November 15th 2010 @ 11:59pm CST
Can you smell it?
I sure can!
No, it's not the smell of fall.
Not cool weather either.
It's not the smell of pumpkins or fires burning in the fire place...
It's the smell of hunting season!!
I can already taste the wonderful deer jerky that I will be eating soon! (I hope!)
Thanksgiving, Halloween, and all that other stuff I mentioned are great too ;) !!