Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Where I shop (online)

For those of you that know me, you know I love a good bargain!
These are my favorite websites to shop at online.
The first two are by referral only, so click my links and sign up under me!
Once you are registered you can start inviting your friends!
THEN, when someone that you invite purchases something -- you get a $10 credit to your account!
Fantastic!


My Favorite Shopping Sites:
  1. Rue La La - I love it. I love it. I love it. Enough Said? In case not... I got a $200 pair of boots for $60. I got *Lil Man* a pair of snow boots for next winter that were over 70% off!! I can not rave enough about this site! Go sign up HERE. They have everything! Shoes, sunglasses, men's clothing, women's & children's clothing, wine, bedding, and even vacation packages!! Check them out they are amazing! Oh, and you can only sign up if someone refers you... so click this link and go! Now!
  2. Beyond The Rack - This site is just like Rue La La, only difference is they take a bit longer to ship. Which I don't mind when I find something I love. Click HERE :) You can not beat 70% off retail prices
  3. Brown Bag Party - ADULTS ONLY!! Yes, that's right!! HAVE FUN!! Kayla is an amazing consultant! For those of you that live in Oklahoma book a party with her! Bachelorette party, birthday party, or just for a great girls night in! Those of you that live elsewhere, order online from her!

Check out these sites, I hope you love them as much as I do!

0 ranger-rific comments: