I have seen many other reviews and giveaways for soap from www.TheJoyOfSoap.com
Naturally, I am thrilled to be able to offer a review and giveaway to my readers!
I received three bars of soap in the mail yesterday.
Elizabeth's Wild Hair Shaving Soap
I immediately decided to test them out! (I love getting stuff in the mail && was uber excited!!)
The first soap I tried was Gardenia Goosebumps. It smells just like the flower! Very sweet and it reminds me of a perfect summer day! The soap made my skin feel refreshed and extremely smooth! I usually don't use bar soap since it tends to dry out my skin, but not this soap! This soap was divine!
The next soap I tested was Elizabeth's Wild Hair Shaving Soap. I usually shave my legs with body wash so I was excited to have something that was made specifically for shaving!
Once again, this soap left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed! Plus, the hint of peppermint made my entire bathroom smell wonderful! I will be using this soap EVERY single time I shave from here on out!! Amazing!!
The last soap that I received is Manly Man. While I did not personally test this soap (and currently don't have a "manly man" to test it for me) I can tell you that this soap smells FABULOUS!! I might have to try this next time I shower simply for the "touch of pumice" that this soap has!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
The Joy Of Soap is offering TWO $20 gift cards to their site! This way, you can pick out which scents you would like!
- Follow Army Wife Jesse Mac on Twitter
- Follow Army Wife Jesse Mac on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries!! Must leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following tweet "Win a $20 JoyOfSoap gift card from @armywifejesse! Head on over to http://www.armywifejessemac.com to enter!! #giveaway" (you are allowed one entry PER DAY, IF you tweet about this each day! That is 14 extra entries!!)
- Post one RELEVANT comment on any non-giveaway post.
GOOD LUCK!!! This Giveaway Ends Thursday, August 12th 2010 @ 11:59pm CST