Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sad, Sad Day....

For those of you that own iPhone's... you will know how I feel.
My iPhone was my life line, my calendar, calculator, day planner, address book, entertainment, iPod, weather channel, news provider, it notified me when I received emails, kept track of my workouts, was my run coach, and most importantly kept *Lil man* entertained!!

(not to mention the million and one other apps that I have installed!!)

My poor baby....




*Cpt Mac* was calling, in excitement I pulled my phone from my pocket at work... it proceeded to fly across the room.
The face plate shattered.
I missed the phone call.

Sad...sad day :(



<span class=Photobucket">

7 ranger-rific comments:

Jenn said...

OMG! So so sorry Jess, this is heart braking ! I would probably cry! :(

Jessica said...

OH NO!!! THat is a sad, sad day =(

Stephanie said...

Oh no!! :( I don't have an iphone, but my Droid does the same for me so I can understand... And then to miss the call from Cpt too? I would have been in tears! I hope you are able to get it replaced quickly.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

OH NO! I I feel your pain...been there!!

Monica said...

you can get a new screen for like 75 bucks at cell phone repair places... I did the same thing at my going away party from VB... iPhones and cobblestone don't really match.

Jackie said...

Oh no! You're the second person this week that I've seen this happen to. Ugh. Hope you can get it fixed soon.

anthy said...

Oh WOW. I feel for you. I once did this with an eBook reader (accidentally dropped it). :-(

I hope you are able to get a replacement soon!