In New York City in 2004, Noha Waibsnaider founded Peeled Snacks when she noticed something missing from the world of snack foods. Store shelves were full of processed potato chips, corn syrup-filled candy, and energy bars made with too many mysterious ingredients. But you couldn't get anything healthy and tasty that made you feel good about snacking. So she set about to fix that problem.
Her solution? Three tasty and nourishing varieties of fruit & nut mixes that became Peeled Snacks. Peeled Snacks are made with ingredients that you recognize. Large, easy-to-eat pieces of fruit and nuts provide a natural source of vitamins, minerals and fiber - with NO added sugar or fat. The nuts are dry roasted and lightly salted. And for the chocolate lovers, we use the finest rich dark chocolate with 61% cacao in our Shock-olate variety.
Make snacking a satisfying part of your lifestyle by eating food as it was meant to be: peeled.
We were sent the Tropical Organic Mix to sample. This mix contains dried pineapples, dried bananas, and dried mango.
- Follow Army Wife Jesse Mac on Twitter
- Follow Peeled Snacks on Twitter
- "Like" Army Wife Jesse Mac on Facebook
- "Like" Peeled Snacks on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries!! Must leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following tweet "Win a Tropical Dried Fruit Mix from @armywifejesse && @PeeledSnacks! Head on over to http://bit.ly/aLZfhc to enter!! #giveaway" (you are allowed one entry PER DAY, IF you tweet about this each day! That is 14 extra entries!!)
- Post one RELEVANT comment on any non-giveaway post.