Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Mineral Make Up

The bff over at Elements Of Jenn got me to start using Bare Escentuals,
I can not express how much I LOVE this makeup. 
It is light weight. Feels like i'm not wearing anything.
&& 
It's WONDERFUL for my skin!

Who has checked out my post on my favorite places to shop
If you have you have seen my love for a site called RueLaLa.
WELL....
(drum roll please!)
RueLaLa currently has Bare Escentuals!!!
I am trying to decide right meow what wonderful things I want to buy!!
With prices like the (originally) $102 "Rose Gold" kit for ONLY $49, I am likely to buy everything that they have!!
(If you are reading this *Cpt Mac*, I won't buy "everything"... just MOST everything! ;))


Photobucket

1 ranger-rific comments:

Jenn said...

Yes! I just had to re-buy my make up collection and was so happy Bare Essentials offered special packaged deals! No other make up works as great on my face!