Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New Jobby Job

I just started a new jobby job. Training has been killing me, no fun at all! I worked almost ten hours today which leaves no time for bliggity blog updates. On the good side... I got to eat Olive Garden breadsticks... YUM!! That's right, they are opening an Olive Garden where I live and I get to be a part of the opening crew!! Bartending, always fun!


I promise to not be too terribly distant after next week. I also start school on Monday which will be quite hectic... Husband deployed, School, work, blog, kids... (not in that order of course!) Just madness!!

Photobucket

2 ranger-rific comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right: bartending, always fun!

Jennifer said...

Following from Friday Follows, come follow me back and enter to win a pair of Fresh Water Pearls.
http://whodoesntlovecoupons.blogspot.com/2010/03/perfectionscom-review-and-giveaway.html
Thanks
Jenn